Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Call It Courage by Armstrong Sperry




Introduction

One of my favorite books is Call it Courage. It is an adventure book with lots of suspense. The main character is Mafatu. Mafatu is a boy who travels to an island with lots of danger there.

About the book

In the book, Mafatu is made fun of by other people in his tribe because he is scared of the sea. When Mafatu was young, the Sea god had killed his mother. From then on, Mafatu was scared of the sea. So, he went on a boat to another island to prove he is not scared. But, there are terrible dangers Mafatu encounters.

Favorite Part

I am like Mafatu because so many people make fun of me.  So, I try to show that I am not scared of anything.

My recommendation

This book is very good for people who like adventures and suspense!

This review is written by Shreyas A., grade 6

No comments:

Post a Comment