Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Percy Jackson and The Olympians book 1: The Ligtning Thief by Rick Riordan



Introduction

Another book I love is Percy Jackson and The Olympians book 1: The Ligtning Thief. It's by Rick Riordan.

About the book

The book is about a demigod person with a parent that's a greek god named Percy Jckson. He finds out that his dad is Poseidon. Poseidon was framed for stealing Zeus's master bolt, and it's up to Percy and his friends to get it back.

Favorite Part

My favorite part is when Percy is trapped by another demigod.  It's a spoiler, so I don't want to get into it.

My recommendation

If you're interested in Greek Mythology, then you'll like this book. If you like this book, I recommend the rest of the series.  I'd also recommend The Lost Hero, and The Red Pyramid, also by Rick Riordan. 


This review is written by Philip M., grade 6

No comments:

Post a Comment