Monday, May 23, 2011

Million-Dollar Throw by Mike Lupica


Introduction

The book that I'm going to talk about is Million-Dollar Throw. The two main characters were Peggy and Joe.  Joe loves Tom Brady, and he has been picked for a competition on TV.
About the book

The competition was to throw a football into a hole landing in a sack at the halftime show of a Patriots game. If he makes it in the hole, he wins $1,000,000.  Here's the throw.........

Favorite Part


My favorite part of the book is very exciting.  It is obviously when he tries for the million dollars.  There, it goes, flying through the air, boom! It goes in! $1,000,000! He ended up donating it for a cure for the blind.  Peggy was blind and got a cure for her blindness.

My recommendation

This was a great ending! I would definitely recommend this to whomever enjoys sports and inspirational books.  I give this 5 stars!


This review is written by Robert K., grade 6

No comments:

Post a Comment