Monday, May 23, 2011

More Bones: Scary Stories from Around the World by Arielle North Olson


Introduction

The book that I'm going to talk about is More Bones. This book doesn't have any main characaters, because it is a book with various scary stories.
About the book

This book has very intriguing and frightening stories.  The stories are from different countries.  They were actually pretty scary to me. 

Favorite Part


My favorite part was when a girl pretended to eat a human, but it was just candy.  Then the boy got furious and said he wanted the real deal! She ended up running away in horror.


My recommendation

I recommend this book to anyone who likes to enjoy scary stories at night.  I didn't really like it because it was kind of dull. But some people might like this book.  Some of the stories are pretty interesting though.


This review is written by Robert K., grade 6

No comments:

Post a Comment